MetPak-Pro Weather Station
MetPak-Pro integrates industry-leading products in a convenient, economical package allowing users to concentrate on the measurement rather than the quality of the measurement. Calibration services are available from Gill.
MetPak-Pro is available as a Base Station which enables the system to be specified with a remote wind sensor if required. This sensor can be positioned away from the Base Station and a connection cable is provided.
The Base Station has been tested in accordance with BSEN 60945 and is suitable for use in marine environments. This system can also be specified without a wind sensor if wind measurement data is not required.
Wind Sensor Options
- WindSonic: For wind speed and direction measurements to m/s. Corrosion free, polycarbonate housing.
- WindSonic M: Wind speed and direction measurements to 60 m/s with heating and impact resistant to UL2218 Class 1 & BSEN 60945.
- WindObserver: With enhanced heating and wind measurements up to m/s for extreme conditions.
- WindMaster: Three-dimensional wind measurements up to 45 m/s in a lightweight carbon fibre/aluminium construction.
- WindMaster Pro: Three-dimensional wind measurement up to 65 m/s in a stainless steel housing.